Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - June 19, 2018


Ethan:
Ehlana and I were at the lab this morning; our afternoon play time got messed up a bit by a thunderstorm that kept us indoors for a couple of hours; and then we went out to play again – and enjoyed the temporary break in the heat thanks to that storm – though it began to get humid again once the sun came out again and started to dry up all the rain.

Please do not cue the itsty bitsy spider!  I may only be seven – almost; but even boys my age are too-cool for songs like that!

Everything was still wet after the storms rolled through, so we didn’t play at the playground or ride the dirt trails at the park, but we did ride the trail around town; stopped for ice cream at the Emporium, and then hung out at our house until dinnertime.  Mom did another easy dinner ahead of Ehlana and Naomi’s ball practice; Aiden and I went along to that practice; and then we ended up hanging out at the playground with some of the guys when they showed up and started razzing us about watching the girls’ practice.  We came home after that; did some work and studying in the office with Mom; and then came up to bed.  I did some bonus reading after my bedtime chat with Ehlana; and now I’m ready to get some sleep.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:
We didn’t make any progress in the lab today; half of our play afternoon was rained-out; and then we had fun with some biking and a run for ice cream treats that didn’t spoil our dinner; but only because Ethan and I have metabolisms as crazy and overactive as Cassie’s; so we can pretty much eat anything we want.  Naomi and Aiden were with us for dinner again; Naomi and I had our ball practice after that; and the boys only stayed for part of that practice before their buddies stopped by and started razzing them until they went to the playground to hang out there instead.

Mom brought us home after the practice; we did some work and studying in the office; and then we were sent up to bed after that while Mom opted for some quality time with her Jacuzzi.  I grabbed a shower to get cleaned up from ball practice; had a bedtime chat with Ethan; and then I’ve only been doing a bit of archive research to look for old ideas that I can try with the work I’m doing at the lab.  We’ve had a good day, but I’m tired; so I guess that’s all for today.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!