Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Cassie's Journal - June 13, 2018


It was another nice day, and not as scorching-hot; so it was perfect for being outdoors at school and playing – or helping out with the play day set-up that some of us were busy with after lunch.  Michael and I did some more trail riding after school until he needed to be at the Inn; but then I got started on my family business work and one last blast of language studies before I’ll take the summer off form that.  I worked through dinner; kept going while Mom and Dad were at their ball practice and the twins played at the park with their friends; and then I finished my work in the office while Dad did his homework too.  We finished up by ten-thirty thanks to the time phasing; I’m currently having a soak in my Jacuzzi; and then I’m going to bed so that I can sleep ahead of our school play day tomorrow.

The only other news I have is that my car is here; I love it; and will have more on that once I pick it up next week.  That’ll likely be on Monday or Tuesday; and that’ll be the next step in what will be my transition from High School student to collegian.  There are still two more play days at school to get through before the first step – graduation; and I really will be sleeping soon; so I’m going to wrap this up, finish my tub time, and get on with the napping!

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!