Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, June 11, 2018

Cassie's Journal - June 11, 2018


The play days wind down to the end of our school year has begun!  We had great weather for that too; spent most of the school day outdoors; and then Michael and I played with Ethan, Ehlana, and a bunch of our friends after school too – biking at the park, swimming in the river, and hanging out in the back yard.  I was at his house for dinner; we caught part of Ethan’s ball practice while on a walk with Jacob and Miranda; and then Michael sent me home early and told me to get my work and studying done early too instead of staying up all night.

So much for my plan for some quality make-out time with him tonight! ;^)

Getting the work done before midnight is nice, though, so I’ll have to find a way to thank him for that later.  For now; I’ll just be glad to have the extra rest – especially since we do have teem praise team practice tomorrow before I’ll be able to do my bedtime computing sometime after that.  Getting straight off to sleep tonight might not be as easy as normal for me, but that’s because of my last bit of news for today – my new car will get here tomorrow or Wednesday!  I won’t be picking it up until next week, since Landry’s have a few things to do to it first – including their own, thorough check of every vehicle of any kind that they sell, but I am only getting it now so that I have it for the traveling Michael and I will need to do this summer before heading off to college; and I don’t need it this week or weekend.  It is still really exciting – even though I picked out a comparatively-boring sports sedan instead of something cool like Tim’s Corvette; and it definitely brings the impending move away from home one big step closer to reality – even if that is only for the five years we’ll be at college!

I don’t want to go there; so I won’t.  That’s all the news for today; we still have four more days of fun before I’ll no longer be a high school student; and I’m going to try to get a full-night of rest to be ready for all of that fun starting right now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!