Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, June 1, 2018

Cassie's Journal - May 31, 2018


It’s the last day of the month – or at least this update is my month-end report, but I’m burned out; and this is going to be a short blast of the news of the day.

We had great weather; prepared for exams all day; studied until eleven-thirty; and then I did my bedtime computing after that through until now – including with a lot of time-phasing and Magi-powered computing.  Michael had to work at the Inn for the dinner shift; my family went to game night while we studied with our friends; and our dinner was take-out pizza for thirty-five teens, kids, and parents.  There are three more days to get ready for our first exams next week, but Michael and I have work at the Inn and other responsibilities this weekend; so I need to get what bit of nap time I can have before I’ll need to do a bit of self-healing in the morning and get back to the busy and work.

That’s why I’m going to get started on that bit of down time right now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!