Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, June 25, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - June 25, 2018


Ethan:
We’ve had a pretty good day, and while we’ve had a bit of rain here and there; the wet didn’t get in the way of our outdoor fun.  I worked in the archive this morning while Ehlana was in her lab and Mom and Cassie worked around the house and in the office; we played with our friends this afternoon – including going for a canoe ride with Cassie and Michael; and then we had an easy-dinner before my ball practice.  Mom did a group Magi lesson after that with the cousins; it was bath time after they went home – and I needed it by then; and I’ve been in my bed and doing a bit of work since then.  Now I’m ready to crash and get some sleep; so that’s all I have for tonight!

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:
I had fun in the lab this morning; the canoe ride with Cassie, Michael, and our friends was the play highlight of the afternoon; and Naomi and I helped out with younger cousin control while Ethan and Aiden were busy with their ball practice after dinner.  It was younger cousins Magi lesson time after that, though Cassie helped with that tonight; I had some quality Jacuzzi time once our cousins had gone home and Cassie had gone to meet up with Michael again; and Ethan and I did our bedtime chat in his room tonight before I left him to his bedtime archive reading.  I did a bit of work too, but the work and play has me tired out; so it’s time to keep this update short and just get some sleep.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!