Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Cassie's Journal - June 6, 2018


Exams of the day – Calculus, Geography, and our music playing tests.  Exams to study for tomorrow – English, Physics, and the written half of our computers tests.

The weather was again way-too-nice for an exam day; we only took one play break for some biking on the trails at the park; and studied the rest of the time through until eleven-thirty.  Michael stayed for a few minutes of alone time before going home too; so it was near-midnight by the time I got up to my room, ready for bed, and started in on my bedtime computing.  As usual, a lot of time phasing and Magi-powered computing allowed me to get everything done, but it’s still late; I’m exhausted again; and need to crash and nap.  We only have one more day of exams and studying to get through before wrapping up our last exam day on Friday, though; so I’ll give myself a bit of self-healing to keep up with the work; and then likely never catch up on the sleep no matter how many times I suggest that I might get time to do that eventually! ;^)

I can nap right now, though, and that’s all the news that matters for me today; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!