Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, June 8, 2018

Cassie's Journal - June 8, 2018


Happy 34th Birthday, Aunt Grace!
Happy 2nd Birthday, Lauren Bishop!

Congratulations to all teens and kids at our school – we’re done our final exams!

Congratulations to the Witch Falls Wasps for winning their first gall game of the season against Emerson’s Exterminators!  Michael and I didn’t get to watch that game because we were needed at the Inn while Jake and Stephanie played ball with the team they’ve put together with Violet, Dillon, Josiah, Christina, and the rest of their friends; but I am happy that they had a fun, winning night off!

My day was a bit busier and not quite as much fun.  We wrote our final three exams; ended up setting up a small camp after school because the twins wanted us to camp with the – and with Naomi and Aiden; and then I helped out with Aunt Grace’s party set up at Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne’s house before heading to the Inn in time for the start of the dinner rush.  I missed out on that birthday dinner party and the ball game and family play time at the park while working at the Inn, but Michael and I are about to be immersed in kid-rated fun for the rest of the night – and we now also have Zack, Brianna, Caleb, and Faith for the camping adventure while my aunts and uncles get a kid-free night.

I’ll love every chance I get to spend time with my brother, sister, and cousins before heading to college; but Michael and I seriously need to find some alone time for ourselves – preferably sometime before we’ve moved away for school and will definitely have some time for that kind of fun!

We had to work until eleven; I need to get out to the campsite now so that Mom and Dad can get some sleep; and I’ll let you know how the rest of our night goes with the next update.  For now, that’s all from my little corner of the Magi archives; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!