Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journal - June 21, 2018


Ethan:
We worked at the lab this morning; had a play afternoon with more rain interruptions; more park play with Uncle Adam, Zack, and Brianna after dinner while Mom and Aunt Leanne dealt with the shopping and birthday party trip to the city; and then Mom did a group Magi lesson with us before our Aunt, Uncle, and cousins went home, Cassie went to meet up with Michael at the Inn before going on to have pizza at the pizzeria, and Mom and Ehlana went upstairs to enjoy some Jacuzzi time – with Ehlana doing that in Cassie’s room.

I’ve been in the office while they’re doing that and working in the digital archives, but we have our trip to the city and birthday party and sleepover; so I’m going to head up to bed now and get some sleep.  Tomorrow is sure to be a more-exciting day – even with all of the shopping, and I expect to be up late too; so I’ll need the extra nap time to keep up with all of the guys.

We are, after all having a birthday shopping trip; so I can’t afford to lose any extra reputation points after taking that hit already by doing something really bad – like falling asleep on the trip home or too-early during our sleepover!

Ethan –out!

***
Ehlana:
I am so glad that Cassie let’s me use her Jacuzzi whenever I want!  The work at the lab is always clean-enough, but I picked up a lot of grime at the park this afternoon and evening – especially thanks to the rain we had off-and-on today.  Our Magi lesson tonight wasn’t tough, since it was a group lesson with Zack and Brianna, but we always have fun with that; and it was a nice way to wrap up our day.

I need to get some sleep tonight because we’ll be up late tomorrow with our birthday sleepover – and to be ready for all of the shopping and our birthday dinner, but I’ve been multi-tasking some work on my computer with the tub time; so I’ll still be in bed and sleeping early-enough to be at full-power by morning.  I’ll need that to keep up with Naomi and the rest of our friends; and let’s not even mention the potential for annoying boys tomorrow night with that sleepover!

That’s all the news for today; so I guess it’s time to finish up my soak in the Jacuzzi and get to bed.

Or instead of doing that; I can just enjoy a bit more time in here! :^)

Either way, this is still Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!