Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, May 1, 2017

Cassie's Journal - April 30, 2017



This is the last day of the month, and I probably should write more because of that, but it’s late; I’m tired; and this is going to be a micro-update.

Tai Chi was indoors; breakfast was at Michael’s for me; and the rain kept us indoors as much as possible – and dodging the rain when we needed to get from home to church to the Inn and then, eventually, home again.  I have no news from church; Michael and I worked the full shift at the Inn; and we studied during our break – though that was just for show to get ready for our upcoming SAT tests.  The work was hard and mostly-fun – at least for those of us working the dining rooms; but I was tired by the time we were ready to head home at ten o’clock.  I stopped in for a visit with Michael at his house, but kept that short; and then came home and really got to work.

Mom’s Magi lesson was up first for that; I spent fifteen minutes with the twins after that; and then came up to my room and multi-tasked some Jacuzzi time with language studies.  I needed to do a lot of time phasing to get all of the work and studying done; and still had hours more to do in real time – which is why it’s so late and I’m totally fried.  Heading into nap mode now is an option, though, and I’m past-ready to do that; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!