Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Cassie's Journal - May 3, 2017



Grandma and Grandpa are on the way home; and will get here sometime tomorrow afternoon.  They’re hopping the big pond overnight; and will fly into our home airport in the morning.  They’re making a big time zone hop too over the past couple of days; so we may not get to spend much time with them for the first couple of days they’re home while they make the switch to home time.  It will be nice having them here for Mother’s Day and Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne’s anniversary, though; and I’m glad that they’ll be home again – and staying here for most of the summer.

While they’ve been having an exhausting travel day; it’s been quiet around here.  The rain hasn’t been heavy but has been around all day until around dinnertime making things cool and damp for everyone.  That’s why I’ve been indoors most of the day; and that’s included our usual, mid-week work night.  The SAT push continued at school today, but that really isn’t a big deal for me – or for Michael either.  I should mention that not everyone is taking an SAT on Saturday – at least not in our Grade Eleven class.  Most of us will be taking the ‘main’ SAT test in the fall; so we’re taking the ‘extra’ tests we need for our hoped-for college specialties.  For me, that means more language tests; and Michael is taking the mathematics SAT.

That isn’t really very exciting; though I’m sure that Dad will post my results in his office because he has fun with that; but it really isn’t something I’ll brag about when I first passed all of those tests when I was still a pre-schooler the first time I unofficially took them.  We didn’t have much going on with the rest of my school day; and my morning had been quiet too – with indoors Tai Chi and a standard school day breakfast.  After three tough, long days; I was ready to get at my family business work and languages studies as soon as I got home from school.  Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana were still at the lab then, so I kicked up my work into time phase gear; and kept at it like that until dinner was ready.  I took a break to eat; we all worked or studied for a while after dinner in another time phase; and then I needed to work in normal time to get work done that I needed the internet or intranet to get finished.

I had a lot to do, so it was heading toward ten o’clock by the time I was done; Ethan and Ehlana went to bed them too; and I took time for a soak in my Jacuzzi before getting ready for bed and tucking myself in with Mandy.  I’ve done one last round of computer checks – including checking up on Grandma and Grandpa’s flight; and now I’m ready to crash and nap for the rest of the night.  I really need to recharge now; since I can’t keep self-healing day after day indefinitely.  One decent night of rest won’t fix everything, but it will help; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!