Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, May 19, 2017

Cassie's Journal - May 18, 2017



We’ve had a mix of sun, hot, thunderstorms, and rain today; though the bad weather mostly arrived late in the evening and continues overnight.

My top news today is that I’m exhausted; so here comes a micro-update.

Tai Chi by the river and breakfast in the sunroom was great; my school day was uneventful; and then Michael and I were busy at the Inn through until the end of game night.  We helped out with the remodel work upstairs; worked the prep line and dinner shift; and then did some work along with the play time during game night.  That was as busy as I’d expected; and the dinner rush had been busy too.  We had to do our homework after winning the junior title, and yes; Mom and Miranda won the senior title despite having a lot more competition this week.  Michael came home with us for the homework and a Magi lesson; he stayed for the bedtime fun with the twins; and then I came up to my room and got to work after seeing him out for the run home through the rain.

For the record; it comes in handy being able to run as fast as he can for more than just football! :^)

Moving along; I worked and studied in time phase mode when I could; worked in real time for the rest; and have everything done ahead of the weekend; so I’ll be able to work my tail off at the Inn and at home instead through until Sunday night.  That all took until just a few minutes ago, though, and I really have hit the wall and need to go into nap mode now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!