Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, May 5, 2017

Cassie's Journal - May 4, 2017



Welcome home, Grandma and Grandpa!



Michael and I got to have a little visit with them tonight, but they were tired by the time we got home from the Inn and our dinner shift; so they went home by eight-thirty to try and get some sleep – though they expect to have trouble with that over the next few days while trying to get back on home time.



My day was easier than theirs, but I don’t really have much to write about tonight.  Tai Chi was indoors due to a cool morning instead of rain; we had a busy school day that included bonus time to study for our SATs; and then Michael and I worked at the Inn until just before game night started.  While we were busy with that, we missed out on the family dinner that Mom and Dad hosted for Grandma and Grandpa; but we did at least get to see everyone for that short visit before everyone went home.  Zack thinks it’s funny that our grandparents needed to go home to bed so early, but he didn’t have too much fun with that – once he was threatened with no more travel stories if he kept messing with Grandpa.



I haven’t heard any of those stories yet, and have no idea whether I’ll have time to do that anytime soon; since we have a very busy weekend coming up.  I’m not going to add any details here, but that fun is going to start in a few hours; and roll on through birthdays, a wedding, and an anniversary.  Add in my trip on Saturday to take my SAT, extra work at the Inn, and weekend babysitting; and there’s a good chance that I’m going to be even more-exhausted by Monday morning than I am right now.



It’s a good thing that self-healing is an option!



Going to sleep now is an option too, and I don't need to bore myself with the work and study news from the rest of my night to do that, but stay tuned for an eventful next few days; since this is going to be fun – even with all of the work!



Until next time...



...May the Magi Force be with you!