Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, May 12, 2017

Cassie's Journal - May 12, 2017



The top news today is that many of our favorite collegians are done for this school year – or forever; and are heading for home now – though none of them will be here tonight.

I haven’t been offering any updates on their classes, exams, senior thesis, or anything else in my journal, but a lot of that news is available elsewhere in the archives; so feel free to read the journals if you’re interested in the Magi college experience.

Then again, you could just read on in my future; and you’ll get to my own college journals – the ones that I’ll begin writing in about a year and three months! ;^)

Moving along, we’ve had a nice spring day here with temperatures in the low-seventies.  Unfortunately for me; I was indoors most of the day and didn’t get to enjoy nearly-enough of the warm and sunshine.  Tai Chi by the river was nice, though; and we were outside at lunchtime too.  I spent the rest of my day at school or the Inn through until I got home tonight at a bit after ten o’clock.  Our school day was uneventful; and the work at the Inn was a bit too busy.  For Michael, Rebecca, and me; that shift stated with clean-up work on the second and third floor; I helped with the dinner prep work after that; and then we all ran our tails off keeping up with a big dinner rush – possibly because families were in town for Mother’s Day weekend shopping.  I’ll guess that the breakfast shift will be busy in the morning too; which is another good reason for me to wrap this up and get to the sleeping part of my day.

That is going to happen comparatively-early tonight because I didn’t bring Michael home with me; I didn’t do much more than have good night chats with my family on the way up to my room; and I used a time phase while soaking in my Jacuzzi so that I could have the extended tub time without staying up later to do that.  I also did a bit of multi-tasking with that; so my bedtime computing and a bit of family business work got done while I was in the tub too – everything except this report and some emails that needed to be sent out in real time.

That does remind me that I should add just a bit more about the college students’ travel plans.  Violet and Dillon are in Woodvale for the weekend; but will be home in time for the late buffet on Sunday so they can spend at least a bit of Mother’s Day with his family as well as with hers.  Christina and Josiah are with her family until Sunday afternoon too; and Jake and Stephanie will be flying home in the morning – and get here sometime late in the afternoon.  I don’t expect to see them much either until Sunday, but I will be at Michael’s for breakfast; and will get to spend the work day with them at the Inn – assuming they do work with us on Sunday.

I’ll keep you posted on that, but it is time to nap now, and I’ve had more than enough fun for one day; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!