Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Cassie's Journal - April 29, 2017



It’s been a long, wet, busy work day.  We got rained on for the walk to the Inn this morning; Dad and I got rained on a lot while doing some of the outdoor chores when I worked with him between the end of my breakfast shift at the Inn and the start of Michael’s afternoon break; and then Michael and I worked during our break to get our homework out of the way today instead of leaving it for tomorrow.  We worked the dinner shift until being set free at a bit before eight o’clock; and we’re about to get started on some cuddle and a movie time as soon as I’m done getting cleaned up and changed.

Ethan and Ehlana are doing sleepovers at Aiden’s and Naomi’s respectively, so Michael and I will be on our own for the movie – unless Mom and Dad decide to come and visit with us too.  Whether they do that or not, I’m planning on keeping Michael for a sofa sleepover; which is why I’m writing this now instead of later.  I’ve done my email check; grabbed a micro-shower; and dealt with a tiny bit of family business work while doing my hair and getting appropriately stunning for Michael; so it’s about time for me to wrap this up and get started on the fun part of our day.

Okay, we have had a bit of fun here and there with all of the work, but I am seriously-ready for some teen time.  A bit of make-out time will be good too, but if Mom and Dad want to hang out with us; I’m okay with that too.  We don’t get to do that much with them at all – especially when the twins aren’t around too.

I’ll let you know how that goes, but I’m out of here for now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!