Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Cassie's Journal - April 12, 2017



Happy 17th Birthday, Gil!

This won’t sound right, but Gil had a family-only birthday party today – except for Shannon; and I’m glad that he didn’t have a major party that included all of his friends.

That sentiment is totally selfish on my part, but if he’d had a party; I’d have missed my mid-week work night; and I’d be writing this update at closer to sunrise instead of eleven o’clock.  Even working this late has only been because I could do it – and putting in the extra time tonight helped all of us ahead of the holiday weekend because we worked and studied together in the office until we were all ahead of schedule on our homework.

We did have a birthday party for Gil at lunchtime today, he had several gifts to open, and there was a birthday cake to go along with the special lunch that Shannon put together for them; and then we had some play time outdoors that included a bit of football for the boys while we – the girls – had fun watching the show and having some girl chat time.

That’s pretty much all of my news for today – the party and lunchtime; and the work and studying I did from the time I got home from school until we wrapped up at a bit before ten-thirty and came up to our rooms for the night.  There was a quick dinner break and a Magi lesson mixed in there too, but it was mostly about the work and studying; and I’m glad that we had the chance to do that tonight.  I don’t have much left to get done tomorrow night now; so I might even manage to have two early nights in a row before we get back to the extra-busy over the holiday weekend.

For now, though, I just want to try and catch up on my sleep for a few hours, and that’s all I have for now anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!