Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Cassie's Journal - April 24, 2017



We had a nice-enough morning to take our Tai Chi outdoors again; so that was a nice start to our day.  I’ve nothing to report from school except for the news that it’s nearly-time for the next round of SAT testing; and there are students in both Grade Eleven and Twelve getting ready for writing them in May and June.  Michael and I are among those teens, but we’re not worried about them; so the time we’ll set aside for studying for them will be for show instead of out of any need to do the extra work.

Those ‘study times’ could be opportunities for bonus alone time; so I’d be okay with that if it works out for us! ;^)

Moving along, it was sunny this afternoon with temperatures in the mid-seventies; so Michael and I went out to play after school with the twins, Naomi, Aiden, and Sophia.  We biked at the park and along some new trail that’s finished that is part of the trail that will loop around the town and is nearly-ready to open in time for the Memorial Day weekend.  We picked up ice cream treats after that; played at the park playground until near-dinnertime; and then Michael came home with me for that meal.  We ate in the sunroom; the teens did the clean-up; and then we did our homework in the lounge while the twins studied in the office and Mom and Dad worked in there too.  A music practice followed the homework; we had a minor make-out session after that; and then Michael and I needed to do our Magi lesson with Mom in the office before he went home for the night.

I took care of getting the twins off to bed after he left; came up to my room once that was done; and opted for some Jacuzzi time with some family business work multi-tasking because I needed to get cleaned up and wanted to enjoy the soak in the tub instead of just having a shower.  There was more work and studying to deal with tonight that I could get done while in the tub; but I did use a time phase to get as much done as I could while still having time for a long, soothing soak.  I took a break from the work and studying while dealing with my wet hair; and then got back to it once I was in bed with Mandy for the night.

That was more than three hours ago in real time hours; and longer if you include the extra time-phasing I did since then.  That extra effort has pretty much exhausted me; so I’m going to wrap up this report now and crash into nap mode for a while.  Tomorrow will be just as long as today and a bit tougher with all of our practices; so it will at least be Wednesday before I’ll have any chance of catching up on my sleep.

For now, I’ll have to settle for another nap, and I really do want to go there right now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!