Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Cassie's Journal - April 22. 2017



This is going to be another short report, but I know I’m overdue for a more substantial report; so stay tuned for that next week – once I get through this weekend that seems to be more work than anything else.

As expected, I crashed and napped last night before we were half-way through the movie; Michael stayed for the sofa sleepover; and then we woke up early and went to the Inn to work the breakfast shift.  We were busy because we went with a light staff morning after the holiday weekend; and it was past-nine before I was able to head home and start helping out with the chores.  We did extra work today because the weather was decent; and that included work on the dock, benches, and canoes.  Dad and I ended up having lunch on the fly while we continued to work; and wrapped up when Michael came over to hang out with me during his afternoon break.  We took Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden for a short canoe ride with stops for ice cream at the Emporium and some play time at the park; and then I needed to grab a shower before heading the Inn again for the dinner shift.  Rebecca and I worked adjoining sections tonight; had fun helping each other out; and that shift went much faster than breakfast did – at least for me.

Michael and I were set free early, since it looks like we won’t end up working many closes on the days we open instead; and we headed for Rowen’s house.  She was hosting a teen movie night; and it was already in progress by the time we got there.  We watched the rest of the movie they’d been watching by then; stayed for a second flick; and headed home at a bit after midnight – along with Jessica; since she needed to be home by then too.  That was a few hours of fun, but nothing really happened worth writing about – unless you included the fact that Patrick and Jessica were included in that teen movie night fun as one of the couples on the guest list.

Since Jessica was with us for the walk home, Michael and I did our goodbye hug and kiss on the sidewalk outside of my house; it was nothing to write about either; and then he walked Jessica home – and got kissed goodnight by his cousin too.  She totally did that to mess with me, since I’d been on my front porch and watching them by then; but she did only kiss him on the cheek to get the laughs.

Everyone in my house was sleeping by then; so I only stopped in for goodnight kisses with the twins, Naomi, and Aiden; and they didn’t wake up while I was in Ethan’s and Ehlana’s rooms.  From there, I came up to bed; ended up doing some work on my computer that came up through email; and spent a bit more than an hour doing that.  I could have left most of that for tomorrow night, but things seem to be piling up; and I need to keep up with the work – even when I end up putting in a few too many twenty-hour days.

This hasn’t exactly ended up being a micro report, though, and I do have a busy day that will be starting in a handful of hours; so I’m going to head off into nap mode now.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!