Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, April 17, 2017

Cassie's Journal - April 17, 2017



Our wake-up call came early yet again today, but at least this time; Mom, Ethan, Ehlana, and I were able to go back to bed and have a nap after Dad left for his week in the city.

Tai Chi by the river was still fun, but Mom was missing Dad; so her little group of kids and teens tried to help out with a special breakfast before we needed to get ready and go to school.  Our efforts only helped a little; so I’m thinking about convincing Mom that she needs to do a trip to Crystal Springs sometime this week for a sleepover in the city.

We had a good day at school; though didn’t really have any major excitement.  Having lunch outdoors was the highlight of the school day; so that’s why I don’t have anything to add to the news from that part of my day.  Michael was with me for the rest of the day; which means that dinner and the evening was at my house.  It was nice out after school, so we went to the park to bike and play; and took the twins, Naomi, and Aiden with us to give Mom a break while she did some work on her computer and cooked dinner for seven.

Okay, that’s hardly a break for her; but it was at least a bit of a change from kid control.

Mom cooked, so Michael and I cleaned up after we finished having our dinner in the sunroom; we did our homework out there after that; and then had a music practice in my room while Mom was out for a walk with the four kids and Silkie.  She only had two of them with her when she got back – the two that belong to her; and we did a small-group Magi lesson before Michael and I took care of getting the twins ready for bed and tucked in for the night.  Michael went home after that; and Mom and I got to work in the office by ten o’clock.  I planned on doing all of my work and studying tonight, and we used a time phase to kick up the speed a bit, but I hit the wall by about a quarter-past eleven; and Mom ordered me to stop and go get some sleep.

I didn’t have a choice at that point; we both came up to our rooms; and I’ll be sleeping before midnight even though I don’t have all of my studying for the night finished.  The family business must-do work did get done, though; so I’m not going to complain – and really do need the sleep.

It’s time to get on with that nap now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!