Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Cassie's Journal - April 7, 2017



It’s early Saturday morning, but I’m not still awake – I’m home for a few minutes while getting ready for the breakfast shift at the Inn.

This isn’t that much of a delay compared to some of my late work nights, but I didn’t get my update written before my nap because I went home with Michael after our dinner-to-close shift last night; and then we promptly fell asleep while cuddling on the sofa.  We apparently did that before his parents even went to bed; so I guess that I was even more tired than I’d expected when we first got home and sat down to cuddle and have a bedtime chat.

Yes, I know there isn’t really any difference between the planned and un-planned sofa sleepovers; but I really had planned on coming home last night – because Michael and I were planning to have a sofa sleepover tonight.  We’ll see whether that works out for us or not; but we might not get away with two sleepovers in a row.

I do need to get to work now, though; so I need to wrap this up and get moving again.

It was still around freezing on Friday morning, so Tai Chi was indoors, but it warmed up through the day; and the weekend is still looking pretty good right now.  Our school day seemed a bit more fun thanks to the warm-up and sunshine too; but we didn’t spend much time outdoors today because we were busy with other things – including at lunchtime.  Michael and I couldn’t take a break after school because Miranda needed our help with more, extra work with the new guest rooms that are near-completion now; so we did that for an hour or so before going to the kitchen and helping with the prep work for dinner.  We had a busy dinner shift; two groups of late diners; and we didn’t get out of the Inn until ten-thirty.  I don’t have anything to add to what I’ve already written about the sofa sleepover; since I didn’t manage to stay awake long-enough for there to be any news – not even a goodnight kiss!

I so should have gone off on my own long-enough for some self-healing.  That was such a wasted opportunity! ;^)

Okay, save that thought for later, Proctor – you need to get to work now!  It’s been fun, but I’m out of here now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!