Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Cassie's Journal - April 10, 2017


We had a bit of rain overnight, but it was still nice-enough for Tai Chi by the river this morning; so we had a pretty good start to our day.

I don’t actually have a lot of news to report.  Our school day was quiet and the Easter-themed fun is keeping us entertained even while the high school students are continuing to work at something close to normal for our classes while the primary kids get to do more holiday playing.  The temperature was cooler today, but still in the mid-to-high sixties for the afternoon; so we had lunch outside; and Michael and I went biking for a while after school.  We ended up doing that on our own because the twins stayed at the lab until dinnertime; so that’s also why I didn’t spend much time with them today at all.  I had dinner at Michael’s house; we had the usual Monday night homework, music practice, make-out time, and bedtime chat with his parents; and then I came home and got started on my work and studies.

That began with my Magi lesson with Mom; I took care of getting the twins tucked in for the night after that because they’d stayed up late to work on their college projects; and then I really got to work after that.  It’s another late night for me, but I am getting ahead and will be ready for the holiday weekend break; so it’s worth the effort.

It’s also exhausting, and I’ve had more than enough fun for today; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!