Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Friday, April 21, 2017

Cassie's Journal - April 21, 2017



It’s been a very long day; I’m likely going to have a sofa sleepover with Michael because I’ll fall asleep during the movie we’re going to watch with the twins starting shortly after I join them in the lounge; and I want to get to that now instead of spending time on my computer doing anything at all – including this update.  There was a bit of family business work I needed to do, so I’ve already been doing that and getting cleaned up and changed after a tough dinner-to-close shift; so that’s all I have for you tonight.

I know, that isn’t much of a report for a journal that’s supposed to be chronicling my life for Magi posterity, but sometimes the message should just be that I’m too busy living my life to spend much time writing about it.  In this case, I’ll likely be living it in nap mode, but I will be cuddled with Michael while doing that; so I’m okay with that non-plan.  I’m also okay with wrapping this up now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!