Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, April 21, 2017

Cassie's Journal - April 21, 2017



It’s been a very long day; I’m likely going to have a sofa sleepover with Michael because I’ll fall asleep during the movie we’re going to watch with the twins starting shortly after I join them in the lounge; and I want to get to that now instead of spending time on my computer doing anything at all – including this update.  There was a bit of family business work I needed to do, so I’ve already been doing that and getting cleaned up and changed after a tough dinner-to-close shift; so that’s all I have for you tonight.

I know, that isn’t much of a report for a journal that’s supposed to be chronicling my life for Magi posterity, but sometimes the message should just be that I’m too busy living my life to spend much time writing about it.  In this case, I’ll likely be living it in nap mode, but I will be cuddled with Michael while doing that; so I’m okay with that non-plan.  I’m also okay with wrapping this up now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!