Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Cassie's Journal - April 19, 2017



After wrapping up my last update, Michael and I actually managed to have a fairly-serious, moderately-hot make-out session before getting around to our sofa sleepover.  We didn’t have that kind of fun with our wake-up call – unless you include puppy kisses from Silkie and getting pounced by the twins as any kind of hot.  That was fun, though; and so was Tai Chi by the river.  Michael stayed for breakfast, since nobody was at his house by then anyway; and we eventually headed for school together – after collecting Rowen, Naomi, and Aiden along the way.

We had another decent day at school, but nothing all that exciting.  Mom headed for Crystal Springs sometime in the morning; so Uncle Adam picked up Ethan and Ehlana from school and they spent the afternoon playing at the lab.  They were still there after I was done school, so Rowen and I did our homework and cooked dinner for four; having that ready by the time the twins were dropped off after work.  That meal was nothing special, but we had fun hearing all about the work at the lab and in the archives; and then we went out to play after cleaning up.  We picked up Naomi and Aiden; dropped Ethan’s overnight bag off at Aiden’s while doing that; and then we went biking at the park and played there for more than an hour before dropping the boys off at Aiden’s house again and heading home with just four girls.  While we were putting the bikes away, we saw Sophia out in her back yard, Naomi and Ehlana decided they should invite her to our girls’ night too; and her mother was happy to let us take her for the night too – which was how we ended up with five girls for our parent-free sleepover.

By definition, that meant no boys allowed, so Michael and Tim were out of luck tonight; but that’s good for them now and then; and some girls-only time is good for us too.  Once we were in the house for the night, we watched a movie while doing mini-makeovers for the three younger girls; we had a blast with the girl chat; and did a lot of giggling.  That might sound odd for a Magi Master – and five Magi girls; but we are teens and kids; and need to act goofy every so often and skip all of the responsibilities that go along with being Magi – even for kids like Naomi and Sophia.

It is a school night, and I did have some work to do too, so we wrapped up our play time at ten o’clock; set the three younger girls up for a sofa sleepover in the lounge; and then Rowen and I took Silkie for a quick bedtime walk and then she opted for some Jacuzzi time while I got started on my work.  Sophia doesn’t know about the rest of us, so using my Magi talents overtly wasn’t an option tonight; but I kicked up my work into as high a gear as I could go without doing that; and only dealt with the must-do work tonight.  I finished all of that a few minutes ago; Rowen is out of the tub and busy drying her hair and finishing getting ready for bed; and then it’ll be my turn to get ready for bed too; so it’s time to wrap this up and do that.

I haven’t covered any of the news from Mom and Dad in the city, but other than going out to dinner with the Malloys; there likely won’t be much that I’ll want to know about or add to my journal anyway.  Michael did work the dinner-to-close shift, and I’m sure he found something to do instead of hanging out with me for the rest of the evening – even if that was catching up on his sleep.

That actually sounds like a plan, and that is an option tonight if Rowen and I don’t sit up chatting for another hour or two, but I’ll have to let you know how that goes with the next update; since it’s time for me to go now.  We’ve had a good day, and while I hadn’t mentioned it yet; a beautiful weather day too.  I’m dragging this out for no reason, though, and really do need to go now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!