Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!***

The annual Samshwords Summer-Winter sale has ended! Thank-you to everyone for your support and interest in my books - and for any other Smashwords authors that you may have checked out during July too!

***Year Three of Harry Potter - After the Epilogue has now been posted at FanFiction.net in time for Harry's 37th Birthday! If you love my Harry Potter fan fiction stories as much as I do; check out this newest installment in the 'After the Epilogue' storyline!

Happy summer - or winter - reading!

Friday, April 28, 2017

Cassie's Journal - April 27, 2017



Even though I was nearly back to full-power this morning; I’ve used that all up and then some today; and need to crash and nap now.

Flip the digital page for the double-update tomorrow while I head into nap mode while I still have a bit of time to do that.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!