Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Cassie's Journal - April 1, 2017



Happy April Fools' Day!

I am not going to offer any pranks or tricks today, but this is also going to be one of those placeholder updates because I have a movie night in the lounge to get to; and have only taken a few minutes off to freshen up and do a quick email check to make sure I don’t have any pressing family business issues to deal with that can’t wait until Sunday night.  In addition to the movies; Ethan, Ehlana, and I are keeping our best friends or boyfriend for a sleepover; so I won’t be doing any bedtime computing later!

Look for the double-update tomorrow; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!