Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Cassie's Journal - March 1, 2016



Well, it was a lot colder out today, but I don’t think we can call this first day of March an ‘in like a lion’ event.  Does that mean we won’t go ‘out like a lamb’ at the end of the month?  Stayed tuned – or in your case reading this in the future; flip about thirty digital pages into my future to find out! ;^)

I can tell you that my first day of the month has been a long, busy one; which is why this is going to be a short report.

It’s Tuesday; include all of my usual activities before, during, and after school; and Michael was at my house for dinner tonight between band and praise team practices.  He was back here after that so that we could do our homework; and then he went home and I used a time phase to do my family business work and studying.  The language I’m learning for the next two months is Dutch; I read two books; and had a first chat with some Cutch-speaking teens online.  Yes, I know it’s my first day, but this isn’t my first language; and they didn’t mind my inexperience – not that they knew that it was my first day learning their language.

That’s it in a nutshell without any details; but then this wouldn’t be a micro update if I did write about everything.  I’m rambling now, though, and that’s a sure sign that I’m way too tired to still be doing anything except sleeping; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!