Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Cassie's Journal - March 31, 2016



Happy 4th Birthday to Brandon Green!

I had no involvement in his big day; and I’m only mentioning it for future reference.  I won’t spoil that surprise – though if you’re able to read my journals far enough in the future; you’d be able to skip ahead and find out why I’ve left this cryptic little note! ;^)

My day was not birthday party fun, but I am going to be sleeping before midnight instead of starting April with an all-night work session.  I am ending March with a busy work evening, though; which is why I’m tired – and why Michael and I didn’t have any make-out time while we were here after dinner instead of going to game night in the new section of the Inn.

We’ve had a rainy day off and on around here, so we were indoors except for walking to and from home, school, and the Inn.  The wet, cloudy day might have been at least partly responsible for the less-than-sunny day at school; though it could also be that I’m just tired too.  Michael and I went to the Inn after school and helped with the dinner rush after he missed the dinner shift yesterday because of the party.  I really needed to get to my homework, studies, and work after that, so Michael came home with me; we used a time phase to get all of my work and studying done; our homework; and a lot of music, gaming, and surfing the internet for Michael before he went home once Mom and Dad got home with Ethan and Ehlana and we helped to get the twins tucked into bed for the night.

We had a short chat with Mom and Dad too; I came up here to my room after seeing Michael out; and as soon as I’m done this update; I’m going to crash until morning.  The extra sleep will help a bit; but won’t really off-set the time phase power drain.  Maybe I should just try sleeping from after school tomorrow until Sunday morning and see if that helps!

That won’t happen, but it’s a bit scary that it seems like such a great idea to me right now.  So does going into nap mode; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!