Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, March 4, 2016

Cassie's Journal - March 3, 2016



I felt really good this morning after getting a solid night of rest.  That’s apparently not a good thing for me; since it meant that I was ready to party all day; decided to do more than I should have; and ended up staying up late because I didn’t follow the plan.

Most of my day was fairly normal for a Thursday through until we were done classes for the day.  After that, I went to the Inn with Michael; we did our homework; and then helped out with the dinner shift.  We stayed for game night even though I was supposed to go home and get started on my work and studying.  Mom didn’t say anything to me about that and left the choice up to me; which I should learn from; but probably won’t.  I did have fun playing games with Michael, our families, and friends; so the only problem was time.  By the time we finished playing and getting the dining room cleaned up and ready for the breakfast rush, it was ten-thirty; and then I stopped in at Michael’s on the way home to have a bit of quiet time with Michael before continuing on to my house at a bit after eleven o’clock.  The fun kind of delays continued while I had chats with Mom and Dad and then helped Ethan and Ehlana to get tucked in for the night.  Add in a short soak in my Jacuzzi, and it was past-midnight by the time I got started on my work and studying.  It’s Thursday, so not doing the work wasn’t an option, but I didn’t want to use a time phase; so I worked in real time instead.

I have gotten everything done, and won’t have to deal with extra work this weekend; but the trade-off is that I’ve only traded that off against not getting much sleep tonight – and defeating the extra effort I put in to get more sleep last night.  That sucks for me, but it’s the way it is; and I’ll deal with it – and the lack of sleep tonight.  Crashing for the few hours I can do that for is an option now, though, and I’m past-ready to do that; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!