Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Cassie's Journal - March 22, 2016



I wanted to play catch up on some news from around here last night; but this is going to be a micro update because it’s another late night thanks to another twenty-two hour day for me.

We had a normal morning; school was good; ditto that for band and teen praise team practices; and Michael and I worked at the in between those two practices and then afterward until midnight.  I didn’t have time earlier to do my homework, so I started with that; went on to the family business to-do list; and continued my work with the language studies after that.  Add in the wrap-up computer and email checks; and that’s all I’ve been doing today.

Before I head off to nap time, I want to mention that I am very tempted tonight to write an expose about what happened in Brussels today, but I haven’t done that for other attacks that were just as serious or worse, and while I have a huge problem with what’s going on from both sides of the conflicts going on around the globe; I’ve decided to stay away from going there.  I’m still not in a position to do anything about these problems, but I will be some day.  When that happens; the bad guys better watch out because I am so way past ready to do everything I can to fix all of the nastiness going on in the world.

That’s fairly ambitious-sounding!  Let’s hope I’ll have what it takes by then to get the job done!

I’m not there tonight, though, and getting what bits of sleep I can get tonight is about all I have energy for; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!