Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Cassie's Journal - March 2, 2016



It’s a work day; and that means that going to sleep early is an option – and one that I’m going to take starting very soon.

The weather was nicer again today; though that means in the fifties; not the seventies.  Other than a chilly morning walk to school, the weather didn’t matter much for me; since I was indoors pretty much all day except for a short walk outside at lunchtime with Michael and some of our friends that was mostly just to get some fresh air for a few minutes – and was short because we didn’t bother going for our jackets first.  I don’t have anything newsworthy to report from school; and I can straight home – after walking Michael to the Inn and saying goodnight to him there before we split up for the rest of the day.

I’ve been working and studying at home since then; did most of that in the office; and used a time phase for a lot of it so that I could be done even earlier than planned.  That worked out for Mom, Dad, and the twins too, but while they’re doing other things with the extra time; I came straight up to my room and got ready for bed.  Other than this update, I only did one last email check, so if I can actually stay sleeping that long; I actually have a shot at getting nine-plus hours of continuous down time!

Let’s go ahead and give that a try.  I’ll let you know if it works out in my next update, but I’m heading off to dreamland now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!