Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Cassie's Journal - March 20, 2016



There has been so much going on today that I could write about it for an hour even at Magi Master speed, but I’m also exhausted; so here’s the condensed version.

Tai Chi was indoors; breakfast in the sunroom was pretty much the only time I got to spend with Violet and Dillon; and then I needed to rush around to get ready for church and over there early-enough for teen praise team warm-ups.  While it was Palm Sunday today too, the big news at church was that the new, expanded sanctuary is done; so it was dedicated today too.  Getting to see it finished for the first time was awesome; and everyone did an amazing job to get it done in time for the Easter holiday weekend!

With everything going on at church, the service was extra-long; so Michael and I missed the end of it while hurrying over to the Inn with his parents.  Rebecca had the day off after working extra while Michael and I were away; and I worked all day except for our afternoon break – when Michael and I did the homework that had to wait until we’d lived our March Break.  We had worked on that assignment while we were away, so that didn’t take too long; but it did mean that we didn’t get much of a break between the time we left the church and when I got home after we closed the Inn for the night.

I’ve had some work and studying to do since then, and I did all of that while in a time phase; so that’s just worn me out to some point beyond exhaustion.  We’re back to school tomorrow, and I need to be ready for that; so I guess we push the rest of the hometown news to the next report so that I can get some sleep and be ready for that – and everything else that’s going to be happening over the next few weeks.

More on that tomorrow too, but I’m done for now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!