Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Cassie's Journal - March 29, 2016



I got to spend a bit of time with Terry, Valerie, and Marcus at breakfast, but that was it for me; and they were on the way home before I was done school for the day.

Not that I’d have seen them then; since I went straight to band practice after that; Michael and I had dinner at his house; we went to our teen praise team practice; and then were back at his house to do our homework.  That’s why I didn’t get home until a bit after ten o’clock; and why I’m up late again tonight trying to keep up with everything for my family business work and language studies.

My plans for resting up and getting back to full power have pretty much blown up on me now, but while I’ll need to give them a try again sometime in the not too distant future; that just isn’t going to happen right now – especially when I’ll be adding marching band and fundraising to my to-do list starting next week.  I’d suggest that I could rest up this summer, but with more room at the Inn for customers this year; I expect to be helping out there a lot more this year – unless Miranda can find new summer help from some source she hasn’t discovered yet.

I don’t want to go there tonight, since sleep is once again at the top of my to-do list, and while this isn’t much of a report; there also wasn’t really much going on in my life today either.

Okay, that sounds wrong when I’ve been on the go for more than twenty-one hours now and I’ve been busy almost all of that time; but I mean that from a news perspective.  I didn’t have anything extraordinary happen at school; with our practices; or with anything else.

I know it’s shocking, but even Magi Masters can have uneventful days! ;^)

Maybe that won’t be the case tomorrow, but while you can flip a digital page to find out right away as you read this in my future, I still have to wait and live it – which will start for me in a few hours; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!