Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Cassie's Journal - March 6, 2016



We’re officially counting down the days to March Break and our trip to Colorado now; so all of the extra work this weekend was worth being this tired.

Tai Chi was chilly, but outdoors by the river.  Michael and I were with our own families for breakfast; but we were together for pretty much the rest of the day.  That included church; working the lunch shift at the Inn; doing our homework during our afternoon break; and then working the buffet shift until we closed the Inn for the night.  Other than a short stop for a goodnight hug and kiss outside of Michael’s house; I came straight home after that.  I had a visit in the office with Mom and Dad; took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana tucked in for the night; and then used a time phase to get my work and studying done so that I’ll still be sleeping by midnight.

That’s cheating, but I didn’t want to skip anything – and didn’t want to stay up past my time limit either to get the work done.  I also need to get ahead of things to be ready for my week away.  I can keep up with some of my work; but not everything – and I wouldn’t want that work and studying to get in the way of the fun while we’re in Colorado either.  We do have a school week to get through between now and when we leave for Colorado on Saturday morning; and a few things going on that I’ll need to fit in around my usual schedule.

Uncle Adam’s birthday is tomorrow; Michael, Tim, Rowen, and I have a birthday party to go to on Tuesday for one of Michael’s and Tim’s football team mates; and we’ll need to work in packing for our trip somewhere too.  Add in the holiday assignments we’ll have that I’d like to get done before we leave; and I think there’s a good chance that I’ll need to forget about the time limits I’m supposed to follow for the next five nights.

Okay, I’ll likely be ignoring them next week too, but I’ll be doing that because we’ll be having too much fun; and you can’t seriously expect me not to do that when we’ll have a parent-free week.  Sure, we’ll have chaperones, but I am a Magi Master; so that won’t really be an issue if I don’t want it to be one!

Did I write that last part out loud? ;^)

Just kidding, Mom and Dad – though by the time you read this; it wouldn’t matter if I was being serious.

That is something I don’t need to take more time with tonight, and I don’t really have anything else to report tonight; so I should wrap this up and get off to sleep soon.  This hasn’t exactly been the most exciting weekend I’ve ever had, but Michael wasn’t the only friend wanting to put in extra work this weekend to have extra spending money on our trip; so I did at least keep busy while everyone else was busy too.  Missing out on enjoying another day with the temperatures in the seventies like it was this afternoon was tougher; but I’ll survive.

I am ready for some down time now, and will need all of the rest I can get with everything we’ll have on the go this week; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!