Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, March 4, 2016

Cassie's Journal - March 4, 2016



I’m writing this micro report after school because I’m going to be busy for the rest of the night and won’t have my computer with me.

Miranda’s giving some of her teens the weekend off because she’ll need the extra help on March Break while Michael’s away on our ski trip.  I’m helping her with that by putting in extra time too; so I’m working the dinner-to-close shift tonight.  I’m also doing a sleepover at Michael’s house because I’ll be going with him to work the breakfast shift tomorrow too, and while that is a good excuse for a sleepover; we’re really doing that because it’ll be fun – not because I couldn’t go home and still wake up in time to get to the Inn on my own.

The wake-up hugs and kisses with Michael should be fun too; but I’ll let you know how that works out for us! ;^)

Up to this point, we’ve had a fairly standard Friday around here.  Tai Chi was indoors; Michael stayed for breakfast before hurrying off again to get ready for school and to his weight training with the guys.  We have a bit more homework for the weekend than usual; but that’s partly because we’ll be doing some testing next week ahead of the March Break; and there are some projects due in next week too.  That isn’t a problem for Michael, Tim, Rowen, and I; but I will need to put a bit of extra time in on that work too – as if I don’t have enough on the go already.

Then again, at least I won’t be writing mid-term exams like some of our favorite collegians will be doing next week ahead of their Spring Break.  That’s the main reason I’m not hearing much from them this week as they put in the extra time to get ready for those exams.  I’m not going to think about not seeing Violet and Dillon very much when they’re home for their break and I’m in Colorado; but then they’ll likely be in Woodvale half the time they’re home anyway and I wouldn’t trade the ski trip with Michael for a bit of extra time with them – especially when they’ll have so many other things on the go while they’re here with their families and friends.

Okay, I need to finish packing my overnight bag and then get to the Inn to help with the pre-dinner prep work.  It’s been fun so far today, but we’re likely in for a busy night and weekend.  You can keep flipping digital pages, but I’ll be on my way now to continue living my life; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!