Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Cassie's Journal - March 9, 2016



It’s late, but not ridiculously so; and that’s entirely thanks to two things.  The first is that my Wednesday work night allowed me to get started on everything as soon as I got home from school.  I also cheated all night by using a time phase for everything except our dinner break.

That’s been exhausting, and Mom wasn’t thrilled with my plan; but It worked because I got everything done that I wanted to do not only tonight; but for tomorrow night too.  Now I only have to deal with daily family business issues; and Mom’s going to watch quite a few of those for me while I’m in Colorado.

The downside is that I’ve way overdone it tonight; and might need a week to recover.  Doing that while having extreme fun with my friends next week isn’t going to happen; but I’ll deal with it as I always do – and won’t let a little thing like being tired get in the way of the snow fun.

As for the rest of my day; we started out with Tai Chi by the river; I have absolutely nothing interesting to report from school; and I did my homework on my own tonight – also while in a time phase so that I didn’t waste much time on that when I had so many other things to get finished tonight.  While the work and studying was my top priority, I was also babysitting the twins tonight while Mom and Dad were at the church helping out in the sanctuary.  This is the last day they’ll be doing that this week because Dad will need to get ready for his week in the city next week; but they will do what they can to help out between now and Easter – even though Dad can’t do that at all next week.

Ethan and Ehlana worked on their college studies while I did my work tonight; they got a lot done thanks to the time phasing; and can take next week off too if they want to do that.  They also stayed up until Mom and Dad got home; Mom took care of getting them tucked in for the night; and Dad worked with me in the time phase to get his own must-do work finished by the time I was done and ready to come up to my room for the night.

I did one last computer and email check after getting changed and in bed with Mandy, and once I have this report finished; it’s going to be lights out for me in a need to be unconscious way for the rest of the night.

Consider that done; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!