Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Cassie's Journal - March 10, 2016



We’ve had a nice weather day here, but I didn’t get outside to enjoy it much.  Tai Chi was by the river, and we spent most of our lunch break outside too; but that was pretty much it for me – except for the walks to and from school and the Inn.

Today was really our last day of ‘real’ classes before the March Break.  Tomorrow will just be a wrap-up day for either finishing projects that are due or working ahead on our holiday homework.  I won’t have anything to do because Michael and I did all of the March Break homework we could do ahead of time; and only have one English assignment left to go that we can’t do until we’ve actually experienced what we’re tasked with writing about.

We did that while skipping game night at the Inn, but we did help out with the dinner rush there first before moving on to my house to get that work done.  Yes, we had a very minor make-out session too, but we really did do all of our studying first, and had a last music practice too; since we won’t be able to do that for the next week or so and we still need to be ready for Easter.  We had all of that done by the time that Mom and Dad got home from the Inn with Ethan and Ehlana, and then Michael went home after just a quick visit with them because we were both going to work on packing for our trip after that.

I took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana tucked in for the night first while Mom and Dad got to work in the office; but then I came up to my room and used a bit of Magi power to do most of my packing.  I’ve multi-tasked my bedtime computer and email checks too, so once I have this update finished; I can call it a night and get some sleep.

Before I do that; let’s talk snow.  The weather forecast for Colorado is a bit too warm for the next few days; and snowboarding might be tougher if they get some rain too.  I’m sure that you’re amused reading this in the future that I’m wishing it would be colder for our trip when I’ve hoped for warmer weather all winter.  What’s even stranger is that the forecast for here at home is really great for next week – at least for the temperatures; and we’re going to miss out on that while we’re away too.  Getting the chance to go snowboarding for a week at a really great spot will be worth it – even if we can’t do that and enjoy temperatures in the sixties and seventies too.

I’ll be writing all about my trip while we’re there, though, and the start of that is just a couple of digital page flips away for you whenever you’re reading this in my future; so I guess there’s no point in speculating about any of that tonight.  There is one bit of news I should add before calling it a night.  Michael, Tim, and Rowen are all going to stay here with me tomorrow night so that we’ll be together in one place when it’s time to head to the airport on Saturday morning.  We’ll be doing that very, very early, since our flight leaves early too; but napping along the way will be an option and I expect we’ll likely be up late too.  Ethan and Ehlana are going to have sleepover buddies too, so we’ll likely do a movie night in the lounge with them.  I’ll be glad to do that with them, since I won’t see them again until we get back from Colorado; but the twins are having Naomi and Aiden over because they’re excited about getting to spend extra time together over the next week while Naomi’s off from school too.

Finally, in case I don’t remember to mention it tomorrow; my favorite collegians have just one day left for mid-term exams; and then they’ll be heading home for the holidays too.  Violet and Dillon will be going up to Woodvale first; so I won’t see them before I leave; but then I might not have seen them anyway depending on how late they’d have been driving home after their exams tomorrow.

Wow – that reminds me that I did almost forget a couple of birthday best wishes!

Happy 17th Birthday, Martin; and Happy 1st Birthday, Marcus Malloy!

I shouldn’t be so distracted that I forgot to start this update with that news; but then I really had no involvement with either birthday today at all.  I even missed out on the phone calls to Woodvale and Crystal Springs because I wasn’t home for dinner when Mom and Dad made those calls.  Marcus was having a party, and Martin was doing something with some friends tonight; but that’s pretty much all I know about what they were doing today.

Maybe I should’ve had a longer chat with Mom and Dad before coming up here tonight!

Oh well, I can’t do that now, and they definitely wouldn’t want me interrupting them either; so I’ll just leave it there – and let’s not discuss why my parents wouldn’t want me going down to their room for a visit either.

Gee, look at the time!  I’m suddenly very, very tired, and should get the extra sleep tonight while I can; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!