Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, January 25, 2021

Naomi's Journal - January 25, 2021

 

Our home-school day was uneventful.  We’ve had more rain than snow, and the adults around here are happy about that; but the kids would like to have at least a bit of winter so that we can use our sleds and snowboards!  The wet weather kept us indoors, though; and that’s also why Ethan and Ehlana went to the lab and archives for the last-half of the afternoon.  I’ve been with my family since then – mostly because Mom and Dad wanted the extra time with me after being kid-free for a lot of the weekend.  We’ve had fun, but I don’t really have any news to write about from the rest of my day.

I don’t really even have anything awesome to write about for my bedtime wrap-up thoughts about Ethan.  That might be because I sense that he’s focused on serious thoughts tonight.  That happens fairly-often – especially after working in the archives and doing his ‘real’ studies.  He can be too-serious – as can Ehlana; so it’s a good thing that they have me to help make sure that they have fun too!  I can help with that even when we’re not together, so I’m going to move on; have fun with some happy dreams about having fun with my best friends; and share the love that I have for them through our Magi-powered links.  That isn’t the same as co-ed sofa sleepovers, but is still amazing; and I will always be grateful for the special connections we’ve shared since Gwyneth’s Halloween visit to our little town.

For the record – no, gaining our empathic links because of that fight is not something I give Gwyneth credit for; and nothing mitigates or excuses any of the horrid things she’s done so far in her life.  That isn’t a happy thought to go to sleep on, though, so I’ll move on; get back to having happy thoughts about Ethan; and get some sleep.

The future Mrs. Naomi (Seager) Proctor – if Ethan knows what’s good for him!