Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Michael's Journal - January 24, 2021

 

Happy 20th Birthday, Lisa Byrd!

Cassie will tease me about including those best wishes in my journal, but she’ll do the same, and while Lisa might have become more than a friend to me if Cassie hadn’t moved to town; none of us have ever gotten seriously hung-up on what might have been.  We’re all happy; so I’d suggest that our lives are progressing exactly as they should.

Moving along, we’ve had a good morning that started with an alternate work-out to Tai Chi for Cassie and I; a brunch with Rowen and Tim while we watched the church service stream from home; and we’ve done some chores and work around home until now.  We’ll be heading over to the school for the afternoon; split our time between the library and tech center; and then come home for a quiet evening of more work and possibly a take-out dinner with Rowen and Tim.

I’ll let you know how the rest of my day goes with the next update if anything interesting happens, but that isn’t likely; which is why I’m getting this little job done and off of my to-do list for the day.  I have more to get done before we pack up and head to school; so that’s all and I’m out of here.

Michael Stone