Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Ehlana's Journal - January 28, 2021

 

It has warmed a bit today and will continue to do that into the weekend, but not enough for outdoor play time to be more interesting to me than working in the lab again – which is why Ethan and I were there again after school instead of biking or playing with our friends.  Even our best friends don’t find that very exciting, but I’m okay with most of a week of play time in the lab; and I made some progress on my cancer research too.  Those details would bore most people, but if you are interested; check out my research reports in that section of the archives for the latest – or possibly the oldest – news; depending on how far into the future you’re reading this! ;^)

We had a late dinner tonight; worked or studied in the office after that; and headed for our beds about a half-hour ago.  Ethan and I made quick work of our bedtime twin chat because he’s tired and wants to crash.  I’m getting tired too, but have a lot on my mind related to my research; so I’m going to listen to music videos and mentally work on that until I am ready to sleep too.  That’s all I have for tonight, so I’ll just wrap this up; settle into bed with Silkie; and do that.

Ehlana Proctor – Magi (Not-Really) Mad Scientist!