Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, January 15, 2021

Gwyneth's Journal - January 15, 2021

 

Virtual learning is a waste of my time, but I can multi-task; and managed to get a lot of real work done while keeping up with the lessons from the dimmest of my Professors while they’re attempting to spoon-feed information into the idiots at the bottom of our classes.  You know them – the rich kids that get into the best schools because of their parents or family while having the higher brain functions of a slug.

Some of those slugs may be useful to me in the future; so I’ll resist the constant urge to turn them into what they truly are!

On the news front, I can’t actually take credit for all of the bad going on in the world – though I might change my mind and do that in the future, but some of my work has been related to making things worse wherever I can.  The most-satisfying efforts to do that are when I get to push my powers to either do things or ‘encourage’ others to do what I want, and while I’ve stayed close to home; I’m getting very good at extending the reach of my Magi talents.  There are also a surprising number of fun opportunities to take advantage of just with people traveling through or near Princeton on the way to more-important places.  I’m especially-happy with three minds I was able to change while they flew past in jets.  Sure, the thirty or forty-thousand feet above me wasn’t that far away, but locking in on those minds at high speeds and then influencing them before they were out of range ought to impress anyone reading this in the future!  I’ve also been busy getting some of my people to spread around new strains of the virus; and if we’re really lucky; some or all of them will be resistant to all of the vaccines!  Next up, if we have problems over the next week as the Presidential inauguration happens; I’m ready to take advantage of any chaos for fun and profit!  Finally, Kirsten is going to be in for some new trouble soon – hopefully of the fatal kind to some of the people she thinks that she cares about the most.  Torturing her for a year or twenty before putting her out of my misery is a cheery thought; so I’ll end this update; finish my glass of wine; and spend some quality time sleeping and dreaming about the best ways to do that to my despised, pathetic excuse for a niece!

Gwyneth Hathorne – Future Magi Master of the World!