Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, January 1, 2021

Gwyneth Hathorne's Journal - January 1, 2021

 

Happy New Year to me!

We partied until near-dawn last night; slept through the morning; and we’re just getting around to starting our day – though some of my friends will need more time to recover from their hangovers and other problems.  That isn’t anything that future Hathornes will care about – anymore than I do, but the bit players in my game of power do keep me entertained!

I’m going to get back to enjoying my Caribbean island holiday soon; so here is my news of the day.

While my day will be filled with sun and fun, I’m happy to report that my greatest enemies are wallowing through a winter storm, and while I can’t take credit for that; I can be sure that they’re miserable by comparison to all of the amazing in my life!  I’ll also mention that my New Year resolution is the same one I have every year, and while neither the pandemic or the latest mercenaries I’ve hired have managed to get rid of Kirsten and everyone close to her; I have new plans for destroying them – and hopefully making Kirsten wish she was dead before getting around to putting her out of my misery!

There is too-much fun to have for the rest of the day and weekend here in our private island paradise; so I’ll save those happy thoughts and plans for next week; and get back to some of my favorite games with the pawns that are sharing this little adventure with me!

Gwyneth Hathorne – Future Magi Master of the World!