Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Aiden's Journal - January 27, 2021

 

We’ve had another cold day with a dash or two of snow, but that wasn’t enough for even having much of a snowball fight let alone sledding or snowboarding on the ridge.  Staying indoors worked for us while doing our home-school lessons and assignments at Ethan and Ehlana’s house; they went to the lab again after we were done; and I spent the rest of the afternoon at the bakery.  Hailey and I manage to have fun even when Mom and Dad put us to work around the kitchen or shop, but there isn’t anything newsworthy to write about from those chores – or from the rest of my day since then either.

No, I don’t wonder why there aren’t more stories about superhero sidekicks – not that our friends would think that Ethan’s work in the archives is exciting! ;^)

I sometimes wonder how my life might be different if Ethan and Ehlana’s Mom and sister hadn’t moved here, but I honestly can’t imagine being the superhero instead; and can only laugh at the mental picture of being the sidekick to Miles or one of our other friends.  Michael gets teased about who he might have ended up with if Cassie hadn’t come along, but I never actually think about that for Ehlana and me – or for Ethan and Naomi.  That’s different for us anyway; since Ethan and Ehlana were born here too, but I guess that’s true for the superhero and sidekick thing too; so I’m not being very consistent about this anyway.

I’m probably tired, since that was a fair bit of mental wandering that seems trivial compared to things like the pandemic or other news from around the world.  I don’t want to get into any of that, since there are far-better places in the archives to get the current events news.  That is all I have too; so I’m out of here and heading off to bed now.

Unlike superheroes; sidekicks definitely need extra sleep to keep up with our best friends!

Aiden Draper – Junior Magi Master Sidekick! ;^)