Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, January 4, 2021

Naomi Seager's Journal - January 4, 2021

 

We’re back to school today – something that a lot of kids around the world can’t say while dealing with varying levels of lockdown.  Jokes about that were flying around our school and with some of our friends, but we do know how fortunate we are not to be living somewhere that has serious Covid break-outs.

Being back at school wasn’t a big deal for me except for the one part of it that I always like the least – being a year ahead of my best friends.  That’s what I love about our home school days, so while we still haven’t had any new cases over the Christmas break; I’m glad that Principal Jacobs and our teachers are continuing with them at least until March Break and possibly until the end of the school year.

I don’t have much news for my own day, but Cassie, Michael, and May left for St. Louis on their trip to take May to see her boyfriend, Lee; and Ethan and Ehlana’s grandparents headed back to Arizona this morning too.  I am not suggesting that the entire town is quieter with five fewer members of their family in town – only that they were a bit sad this morning.  Cassie and Michael will be back for another visit before going back to school again, but it still seems like a really short holiday for them after they got home a week later than normal and will be back again as usual the week of Martin Luther King Day.

While our favorite collegians spent a lot of their day on the road; we had a fairly-quiet return to school.  Ethan and Ehlana wanted to get back into the lab and archives after that; so I spent some time with Mom at the salon; and then the rest of the afternoon and evening at home once Dad was finished at school and collected Eli from Zack’s house.  The highlights of my evening included a music practice for one and a bedtime girl chat with Mom.  Eli was hyper and annoying thanks to too much time with Zack, but that’s normal; and mild compared to when they gang up to pester me.  I won’t get into that again tonight, but still wish that they’d picked ‘normal’ personas to hide their secret Magi identities!

As always, I’ll end my day with thoughts about Ethan.  He rarely says anything about himself, but is always kind and helpful to everyone around him.  Sure, that makes him adorable to most of the girls, but I have made it clear that he’s mine; so that hasn’t been a problem for him – I mean me – so far.  Today alone I saw or was with him for five cameo moments of good deeds; and I won’t be surprised to find out that he also offered another blood donation to Ehlana’s research while at the lab with her.  It’s a great bonus that he is going to grow up to be so hot, but I love him for what I know is on the inside.  That feels better-and-better as our Magi link grows stronger; and also why I know he loves me too.

That’s why today has been awesome for me; and I’m sure that tomorrow will be another amazing adventure!

Sincerely,

The future Mrs. Naomi (Seager) Proctor – if Ethan knows what’s good for him!