Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, January 8, 2021

Gwyneth's Journal - January 8, 2021

 

It is not really that great to be home – not that this comparatively-small place we have in Princeton is actually home anyway, but I’ve had enough of holiday family time; so I’m glad to be away from them.  My housemates are happy too, but I won’t comment on what Amanda and Sylvain are currently doing to celebrate being home while I’m writing this and doing the rest of my usual bedtime work.

We don’t begin our spring semester classes until February First, but there is some virtual learning we’ll be doing and I’ll use the extra time for my own studies and plans.  My annoying inner voice has been pestering me to focus more on expanding and exercising my Magi powers, but while I usually ignore the advice; I’m in the mood to flex my Magi muscles.

I’d really like to do that by going on a road trip to destroy Kirsten and everyone she cares about, but that isn’t going to happen right now; so I’ll have to settle for making new plans for her that my hired help will likely just mess up on me.  Dealing with people that totally fail to achieve any of their objectives can be entertaining too, though; so the money isn’t really wasted – especially when I can get as much of that as I want whenever I need it!  Sure, toying with extremely-dangerous mercenaries and other bad guys is a risky way to get excitement in my life, but it always works for me; and those lessons I’ve taught to other Magi and anyone who messes with me are at the top of my favorite memories list!

In addition to making new plans to destroy Kirsten, I am happy with other projects I’m keeping an eye on.  One of my favorites is work that we’re funding to, shall we say, keep the pandemic fun going.  This past year has been a best-ever for Hathorne Industries; and we could do even better if the pandemic rolls along for another year or ten!  New, worse strains of the coronavirus would help with that; and we don’t really need to do much to mess up all of the vaccination programs; since all that takes is to have some well-timed fatalities and serious illness side-effects!

 

To everyone else making billions off of the pandemic – you’re welcome; and I’ll only charge you ten percent for my services!  I take cash, equivalents, or your eternal, undying devotion in payment!

That’s enough for tonight.  I have to get back to my plans to take over the world now; so I don’t have time to speak to the future.  That might be pointless anyway; since one of my plans is to find a way to live forever; so I’ll be here to tell my stories – unlike all of my not-so-dearly-departed predecessors.

Gwyneth Hathorne – Future Magi Master of the World!