Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, January 29, 2021

Gwyneth's Journal - January 29, 2021

 

We’ll be back to classes again on Monday; I’ve had my fill and more of stupid for the week; and I am going to have fun all weekend – starting with dinner and some partying tonight.  Suggesting that might scare off the commoners of the world – and likely more than half of the students at Princeton too, but laws don’t apply to me; and I’m happy to take my friends along for the entertainment they provide for me.  Sure, they do or will have other uses, but I’m not going to think about my future plans for them this weekend.

There will be time-enough for that again next week; and even the most-powerful Magi Master in history needs a break now and then!

Gwyneth Hathorne – Future Magi Master of the World!