Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - December 9, 2018


Christmas Video of the Day!
This another song from Olaf’s Frozen Adventure, but we like this live performance a lot; so it’s our pick for today.



Ethan:

We’ve actually had a quiet day around here; without much news to report.  Our morning was fun with Tai Chi and breakfast for four and then an entertaining, busy blast of fun at church and Sunday school.  Mom, Ehlana, and I ended up going to the lab after lunch – and that gave Dad some quiet time to work; we had a quiet dinner at home after that; and a Christmas movie in the lounge ahead of bedtime that Mom and Dad did with us.

Compared to an exam study day for Cassie, Michael, and the rest of their friends; we had a lot more fun; but we’re very happy that they’ll be home in just five more days!  Sure, Cassie might need a few days to recover from her double-dose of exams, but we’ll take care of her; and help her to have fun and rest up for the second-half of her freshman year.

Ehlana and I needed some tub time after the movie, but I’m done my bath; and will be sleeping before Ehlana’s done with her Jacuzzi play time.  That’s all of the news I have for today; so I’ll get on with that nap time.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Ethan’s got this covered; so I’ll just add that I had fun with the lab time thanks to getting to play with Mom for a while; and she helped me out with some growth spurts for our new cold cure plants so that we can continue the testing next week.  That work is more for show than out of necessity, but it has to be done; and we’ll do that work before moving on to our next project and passing along the cold cure project to Aunt Grace and whomever she puts in charge of taking it from research through until we have it in stores.

That’ll keep a few people busy for a decade or three! ;^)

Okay, I’m writing this while still in my Jacuzzi; I need to get out and ready for bed; so I’m out of here.  Stay tuned – the Christmas adventures are just going to keep getting better every day; and I’m right there with Ethan for getting excited about having Cassie, Michael, and May home with us starting on Friday!

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!