Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - December 29, 2018


Ethan:

Our Proctor family Christmas has been an amazing blast of fun today!

Tai Chi for seven was a quiet start ahead of all of the crazy family fun, but then we were busy with breakfast; getting ready for the day; and then all of the work and fun for the family Christmas.  We – the kids – got to play most of the time while the teens and adults took care of most of the work, but Ehlana and I hosted the cousins on the third floor – when we weren’t having meals or hanging out with the rest of our family in the living room or elsewhere.

Kid play and video gaming was in the lounge and in Ehlana’s room all day; chick flicks were in the sunroom; and the guys got the living room for football – when we weren’t also opening gifts or having other fun there too.  While we really have had an awesome day, I should take a moment to note that this is a holiday weekend; and a busy work day for most of the stores in town – including the Inn.  That’s why Michael, Rowen, and Tim were busy with jobs – though we did get to see them today; and Rowen is here with the other girls for the sleepover they’re having with Cassie, May, and Ehlana.  Michael could only be here for breakfast and the gift opening this afternoon; and then he was just here for the last couple of hours of the night after the Inn closed.

There has been so much going on around here today; I’m not going to try to cover everything.  The food was great for every meal – and all of the snacks.  I ate too much – so it’s a good thing that I have the hyper-metabolism of a Magi Master.  I played a lot of video games with the guys; didn’t really care about the football; and stayed far away from the mini makeovers that the girls had fun with earlier this evening.  The football indifference will only be something I can get away with for a few more years, but it isn’t that I can’t enjoy a good football game – it’s just that I’d rather do nearly anything else.  That’s true for most chick flicks too, which is why I wasn’t in the sunroom very often today except for meals; but I had fun all day with the play time the we – they younger guys – liked to do most.

It’s now past-midnight; our guests have gone home except for everyone spending the night here – including all of the extra girls; and I’m planning on staying out of their way for the rest of the night – and in the morning too.  I’m also tired and ready to crash; so the first part of that plan will be easy while I’m unconscious anyway.  We’re now past the ‘Christmas’ part of our weekend, but there’s lots more fun to go; so I’d better wrap this up and get the rest I’ll need to keep up with Day Two of our holiday weekend adventures.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

While Ethan was busy with the guys; I’ve spent most of my day with the girls.  We played a lot of games that were picked by Brianna and Faith; watched some movies with the girls; and enjoyed the all-family fun too – including the meals and gift exchange.  The mini-makeovers that Ethan avoided was a highlight of the evening for the younger girls because our favorite Moms and teens helped us out with getting beautiful ahead of the holiday weekend Sunday church service.

As usual, I want to emphasize that it hasn’t been the ‘what’ we’ve done today that means the most to me – it’s the ‘who’ we’ve been spending the day with.  That includes the sleepover I’m having right now with Naomi and my cousins.  They’re all sleeping now, and I should join them; so I think that’s all I’ll have for this report.  We’ve had an amazing day; and this is one of those times that I’m grateful for having such an amazing memory so that I can keep all of this happy with me forever!

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!