Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - December 8, 2018


Christmas Video of the Day!
This isn’t really a Christmas song, but the cartoon is still one of our favorite Christmas shows!


Ethan:

I am not going to write much about our Christmas and sleepover fun last night; and that has a lot to do with the amount of teasing that was directed at Naomi and me because of the cuddle time with her both while at the Carringtons and then here at home when it was just the four of us in the lounge.  We had a lot of fun last night; and it just shouldn’t be such a big deal that Naomi and I like to cuddle together – especially at our age!  That won’t keep our families and friends from having their fun, though, so I’m not going to go on about that either; and just offer the rest of my report for today.

Tai Chi and breakfast for six was a great way to start our day; we headed for Maple Valley with a small caravan of parents and kids; the parade fun kept us entertained once there; and then we joined in on some of the Christmas festivities – including visits and pictures with Santa; games; music; and holiday treats and drinks.  We stayed until early afternoon; Mom and Dad put Ehlana and me to work once we were home again – after dropping Naomi and Aiden off at the bakery or home; and then we had a pizzeria pizza dinner.  Mom and Dad needed to get some work done after that, but while we helped out with a few easy chores; Ehlana and I were free to hang out in the lounge and watch more Christmas shows.

I’ll add a note here about Christmas shows – there are too many of them now for anyone to possibly watch them all; and a lot more being added every year now too.  The girls in our family love the Hallmark romance Christmas movies, but most of them can’t keep up with all of those new movies – let alone re-watch favorites from previous Christmases.  This seems to be a year for cartoon series Christmas shows too; so the kids have lots of shows and movies to try and watch too.  Maybe that’s all a bit too much, but we still love all of the entertainment, and Ehlana managed to cure colds even with all of the distractions; so I guess we’re doing okay with balancing the extra fun and work. ;^)

We certainly had more fun than work today; and I liked getting to have a quiet night in with Ehlana – and with Mom and Dad for the movie they watched with us after wrapping up their work for the day.  They went to bed an hour ago, but Ehlana and I watched one more show; and now I’m ready for bed too.  The first half of our weekend has been awesome, and while we don’t have major plans for tomorrow; I’m sure that we’ll manage to keep the fun going – even if we do a bit more work to make up for taking our usual chores day off today.

I’ll have to wait to find out how that works out for us, but that’s all I have for tonight; so I’m out of here and off to dreamland!

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Ethan and Naomi did get teased a lot this morning – including some annoying moments from Zack and Eli, so I get why he’s tired of that; and it probably is time for us to collectively give them a break from the regular teasing – even if that’s usually fun too.

Other than that; I don’t actually have anything to add to Ethan’s report.  We have had a really good day; we’re tired; and ready to get started on a long winter’s nap.

I’m going to do that; and be ready for whatever we end up doing tomorrow after we’re set free from church and Sunday school for the rest of the day.  After two days away, I’m feeling the urge to get back into my lab, but we’ll see whether that’s an option – or whether my best friend will even let me do that instead of taking the entire weekend off.

Stay tuned to find out while I go and get started on that nap.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!