Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - December 4, 2018


Christmas Video of the Day!
We have just one more Elf on the Shelf song to include with this year’s list; and then we promise to move on to other favorite Christmas shows and songs!


Ethan:

We went to school; played at the lab; had dinner and a work evening with Mom and Dad – after getting home late from the lab; and now I’m ready to crash and nap.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I wonder why the archivist-twin is sleepy while the researcher on the verge of a cold cure isn’t – not! ;^)

We are still tinkering with our cold cure, so I don’t have any major news to report quite yet, but we are almost there now; so it’s a bit tough to sleep when we’re so close to success.  Since I don’t have anything else to write about from today, I’ll just wrap this up; get back to my bedtime work and mental musings that are all about fixing these last little problems; and hopefully have more-exciting news to report tomorrow night.

Cassie will get to celebrate perfect marks for her first semester at college; so it only seems fair that I get to one-up her with that cold cure – not that we’ll even be able to announce that we have a cure or that I’m the lead researcher on the project to anyone not already in the loop for our work at the lab.  I’m not interested in competing against Cassie’s achievements either, but won’t let that fact get in the way of having fun with some jokes; so that’ll add a bit of entertainment for us that will give us years of future, cameo entertainment moments.

Okay, that’s it; and I’m getting back to my work-play for however long it takes for me to be wound down enough to sleep.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!