Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - December 23, 2018


Christmas Video of the Day!
Not That Far From Bethlehem – The Jordans


Ethan:

Our day started with Tai Chi for two; breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa; and the final Sunday service of Advent that included a lot of Christmas fun and cheer.  Lunch was at home; we played for a few hours after that; and then we got to enjoy one of the buffet dinners with our collective family ahead of the teen-led Christmas show.  We got to spend some time with Cassie and Michael, but he was busy at the Inn between church services; Cassie worked the buffets; and then they were both in charge of the clean-up at the Inn that had to wait until after the evening Christmas show.

We’ve still had a lot of fun with everyone else we got to spend time with today; and the Christmas show and social time after that was definitely the highlight of our day.  Mom and Dad brought Ehlana, May, and me home from the church, and while Dad needed to do some work; the girls wanted to spend some quality time soaking in Jacuzzis; and I had one or more of them with me for the time I spent in the lounge watching Christmas shows.  With Cassie and Michael keeping busy at the Inn, we’re not going to end up staying up as late as I expected tonight, but we’ve still had a long, busy day; so I’m okay with that.

Getting one of our final two sleeps before Christmas started now works for me too, so I’ll do that; and be ready for our Christmas Eve Day adventures!  Not being at school on a Monday will make this feel more like being on holidays too; so that’ll be fun before we even get to the annual shopping and play time.  That’s all I have, though, and it is time to get to sleep; so I’ll stop dragging this out and move on.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I’ll start my part of this report by mentioning that I missed having Cassie and Michael in the teen Christmas show tonight.  It was still really awesome, and that change was inevitable, but I also hope that we’ll still get to hear Cassie and Michael performing their amazing duets now and then – even if that has to wait until they get back from college again in four and a half years.  The buffet and our evening entertainment were the best parts of our day; and I don’t really have anything newsworthy to add beyond that.  This had been an awesome family and friends day, but the quiet continues – at least by comparison to the big-family busy going on with a lot of our cousins and friends; so we are enjoying the combination of no hosting responsibilities and the free time to enjoy the holiday entertainments.

It’s also been great to only share my Jacuzzi with May; and I’m good with another night where extra sleep is an option too – at least compared to how late some of our aunts, uncles, and cousins will be up again tonight.  I’ll definitely be ready for the shopping, play day, and Christmas Eve service tomorrow; so stay tuned for the next step up for our Christmas adventures fun while I get started on that nap time.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!