Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - December 5, 2018


Christmas Video of the Day!


Ethan:

Ehlana has the news of the day; so I’ll leave it to her to pass along all of the exciting details!

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

We did it!

We have a cure for the common cold!

I’m probably not going to be able to sleep for a while, but I’ll save all of those really boring, scientific details for that project archive; and just take a minute to write about the fun highlights from our lab adventures.

When Ethan and I got to the lab, he headed straight for the archives while I went up to my lab, and since Uncle Adam and Dillon had everything ready for our tests; we got right to work.  I’ve mentioned that we were getting close to the cure, but close isn’t there; so you can imagine the excitement when our tests were a total success straight through to the end when the virus was killed instead of the late-stage virus survival and test fail.  That’s why we stayed late and kept the fun going.  Mom came over to help us with some time phasing – and brought dinner; Ethan joined in on that part of the fun; and we took our tests to vapor and lozenges stages thanks to some Magi powered work; and succeeded in those tests too.

I won’t mention any names for the test subjects, but don’t freak out about that, since we took the needed precautions; and had four Magi Healers available had the ‘live’ tests been a fail.  They weren’t, and while we have more work to do, and it’ll take a decade or two before we could possibly be ready to build up the supplies that would be needed to offer our cure to billions of people; all that matters for me tonight is that we have succeeded.

Even with the time phasing, we worked late; and then Mom sent us to bed after a long bedtime chat with Dad.  He’d visited and had dinner with us, but went home to get his own work done; and wrapped that up when we came up to bed – though he and Mom are still downstairs and winding down with some cuddle time in the living room while watching a Christmas show.  I’ve had a mirror chat with Cassie – after she got home from last class to pass along the good news; Ethan and I had a bonus twins’ bedtime chat; and I’m going to do some work now while trying to wind down from the excitement.  That might take most of the night, but self-healing in the morning is an option if necessary; and I could probably just keep running for another day or two on the adrenaline anyway. ;^)

You don’t need me to drone on about my play time at the lab, though, and you have the important news; so I’ll wrap this up and move on.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!